!ES Rental Homes 4096 sqm L$1250 / wk Promotional Sale!

Erwin Solo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

!ES Rentals_001.png

See in-world rental hubs at:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Girdler/34/11/30
and
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Freelon/169/86/32

• Lovely well appointed homes at ground level
  • Well stocked Intan Dance System
  • Bonus skybox home
  • Bonus skybox nature retreat
  • All professionally animated

Welcome to !ES Rentals!  Each unit has a very nice private home at ground level, with Teleporter(s) to a very nice nature-themed private skybox above, plus a second-home in a Skybox.

Each has a security orb and a radio.

You may explore with the teleporter(s) before renting. After renting, the teleporter(s) will be automatically restricted to the registered "tenants."

Your group tag will say "Homeowner" rather than "tenant."

After you pay the rental-meter, you will automatically and immediately receive an invitation to the land-group for the parcel that you are renting. This group membership will give you the ability to rez objects, run scripts, fly, change music and media, etc. You will also be able to control access to the property by banning troublesome avatars from the property.

If you desire a security system, please _do_use the state-of-the art Thomas Conover black spherical security orb provided.

The house controls (window clear / tinted / opaque, door locks, etc.) and the built-in radio will be registered to all registered tenants immediately upon accepting the group invitation. Also, you will have the ability to control the land's media and music settings directly, if you prefer that method over using the radio.

Likewise, the romantic furniture will be registered to all registered tenants immediately upon accepting the group invitation. Your non-registered visitors may use the poseballs with you, but only registered tenants can use the menus. Your visitors will have pose-control on the G-rated seats and couches.

Because I have configured a separate-group for each separate-parcel, you do not need to be concerned with prim counters. You can use the full number of prims available on the parcel you are renting. Right-click on the land and choose "about land" for details about the particular parcel on which you are presently standing. I do include a prim-counter to help if you are sharing the rental with a friend/partner so you can see how many prims each of you are using. If you desire more prims, I can de-rez one of the skyboxes or even the home, as you prefer.

After paying, you may add your friend(s) and/or partner(s) as co-tenants by clicking on the rental meter and following the menu, and they will have the same rights/privileges as you.

If you are uncertain about anything, I recommend that you first pay for just one day. You will then get an invitation to join the group, and will have all rights/privileges and will be able to check everything out for yourself. If for some reason you don't see the group-invitation, just IM me, Erwin Solo, and I will take care of things next time I am online. I am in the Eastern United States timezone, and typically visit in the evening. Also, if you miss the first group invitation, and then choose to pay for one additional day, you will receive yet-another group invitation. This is another good reason to start off with an initial one-day purchase.

After you are comfortable with everything, I recommend that you pay at least a week in advance.

Please IM me with any questions. My IMs forward to email, but notecards do not. So, typically IMs are a much better way to reach me than notecard(s). I only speak English.

If you desire special customization, I will consider reasonable requests. While very little customization is reasonable for a weekly rental, more customization is reasonable for a monthly rental.

!ES Rentals_003.png

!ES Rentals_007.png

!ES Rentals_005.png

• Like 1

!ES Rentals_001.png

See in-world rental hubs at:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Girdler/34/11/30
and
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Freelon/169/86/32

• Lovely well appointed homes at ground level
  • Well stocked Intan Dance System
  • Bonus skybox home
  • Bonus skybox nature retreat
  • All professionally animated

Welcome to !ES Rentals!  Each unit has a very nice private home at ground level, with Teleporter(s) to a very nice nature-themed private skybox above, plus a second-home in a Skybox.

Each has a security orb and a radio.

You may explore with the teleporter(s) before renting. After renting, the teleporter(s) will be automatically restricted to the registered "tenants."

Your group tag will say "Homeowner" rather than "tenant."

After you pay the rental-meter, you will automatically and immediately receive an invitation to the land-group for the parcel that you are renting. This group membership will give you the ability to rez objects, run scripts, fly, change music and media, etc. You will also be able to control access to the property by banning troublesome avatars from the property.

If you desire a security system, please _do_use the state-of-the art Thomas Conover black spherical security orb provided.

The house controls (window clear / tinted / opaque, door locks, etc.) and the built-in radio will be registered to all registered tenants immediately upon accepting the group invitation. Also, you will have the ability to control the land's media and music settings directly, if you prefer that method over using the radio.

Likewise, the romantic furniture will be registered to all registered tenants immediately upon accepting the group invitation. Your non-registered visitors may use the poseballs with you, but only registered tenants can use the menus. Your visitors will have pose-control on the G-rated seats and couches.

Because I have configured a separate-group for each separate-parcel, you do not need to be concerned with prim counters. You can use the full number of prims available on the parcel you are renting. Right-click on the land and choose "about land" for details about the particular parcel on which you are presently standing. I do include a prim-counter to help if you are sharing the rental with a friend/partner so you can see how many prims each of you are using. If you desire more prims, I can de-rez one of the skyboxes or even the home, as you prefer.

After paying, you may add your friend(s) and/or partner(s) as co-tenants by clicking on the rental meter and following the menu, and they will have the same rights/privileges as you.

If you are uncertain about anything, I recommend that you first pay for just one day. You will then get an invitation to join the group, and will have all rights/privileges and will be able to check everything out for yourself. If for some reason you don't see the group-invitation, just IM me, Erwin Solo, and I will take care of things next time I am online. I am in the Eastern United States timezone, and typically visit in the evening. Also, if you miss the first group invitation, and then choose to pay for one additional day, you will receive yet-another group invitation. This is another good reason to start off with an initial one-day purchase.

After you are comfortable with everything, I recommend that you pay at least a week in advance.

Please IM me with any questions. My IMs forward to email, but notecards do not. So, typically IMs are a much better way to reach me than notecard(s). I only speak English.

If you desire special customization, I will consider reasonable requests. While very little customization is reasonable for a weekly rental, more customization is reasonable for a monthly rental.

!ES Rentals_003.png

!ES Rentals_007.png

!ES Rentals_005.png

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.