The Real Spartan - Live-Actio/Machinima

HaloUnion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3880 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys, I know this isn't a Second Life machinima, but I figured you guys are fans of innovative fun worlds (after all, you play Second Life), and I just put out the first episode for my new web-series called The Real Spartan.  The series combines live-action filmmaking and machinima in a way tha has never been done before.  Check it out, and let me know what you think.

Hey guys, I know this isn't a Second Life machinima, but I figured you guys are fans of innovative fun worlds (after all, you play Second Life), and I just put out the first episode for my new web-series called The Real Spartan.  The series combines live-action filmmaking and machinima in a way tha has never been done before.  Check it out, and let me know what you think.

Welcome to the SL forums!

I see you have checked out some machinima done within Second Life. Maybe you'll consider your next production on a much less restrictive platform than xbox.

I think you'd find your story telling possibilities enhanced in that, in SL, we're not limited to picking and choosing what elements of a game we use but can actually create an entire scene, all the props and even the characters from scratch.

Yeah, i've been a big fan of SL machinima for quite some time, actually.  Watching SL machinima is actually what got me into SL in the first place.  Still, i've pretty much stuck with Halo, because I guess it's just what i've been used to.  But making the switch to SL machinima would be ideal if anybody in particular could sort of teach me how.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3880 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.