Sales listings shows higher numbers than my transactions history

RileyWoods

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dear all,

could someone tell me why the total number of sales in my 'top selling products' shows a higher number then the number of money transactions being made?

I put some products up for sale 2 days ago, my 'top selling products' list tells me I told a total of 10 copies of 5 of the uploaded products, but in my transaction history only 6 transactions show. How is this possible? I checked both the marketplace transaction history and my the main site's transaction history, they don't show on both.

Thanks for your help!

Riley

Dear all,

could someone tell me why the total number of sales in my 'top selling products' shows a higher number then the number of money transactions being made?

I put some products up for sale 2 days ago, my 'top selling products' list tells me I told a total of 10 copies of 5 of the uploaded products, but in my transaction history only 6 transactions show. How is this possible? I checked both the marketplace transaction history and my the main site's transaction history, they don't show on both.

Thanks for your help!

Riley

There have been some people who have been claiming that SLMP gives products away for free. It might be related but I'm not making any accusations right now towards CTL.

Things have been wonky, for me at least, since the new payment system went into place. Last July was better than this one, last August better than this one, and now last September was way better than this one.

It is usually safe to assume that when LL or CTL announces some sort of change to SLMP, that it will have a swath of new bugs in the upcoming months. Then they fix them and then they break it again by adding new features or changing things.

Hi :) what you nees to cross check is not your top selling list but your transaccion histort at merchant home with account transaccion history in your dashboard. Im logged in with my phone right now so i cant paste links but if you search this forum or googlr on how to file a jira im sure youll find it. Its like filing a support ticket :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.