Ofencive HUD targeting unsuspecting avitar by attaching and tracking your movements?

Diamond Dyrssen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3909 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently was looking through MP and ran across a Attack HUD that claimed that It could target an avatar and attach a tracker onto unsepecting avitar and would basicly follow them and track their whearabouts no matter where they went and would even remain if they logged out.  Is there any validity to this claim and how does one detect and defend from such attacks?

I allways thought a remove all and clearing cashe would pretty much remove any attached items but now I am not sure.

I recently was looking through MP and ran across a Attack HUD that claimed that It could target an avatar and attach a tracker onto unsepecting avitar and would basicly follow them and track their whearabouts no matter where they went and would even remain if they logged out.  Is there any validity to this claim and how does one detect and defend from such attacks?

I allways thought a remove all and clearing cashe would pretty much remove any attached items but now I am not sure.

I didn't think so.. but I was wandering around and had my mini map zoomed up real close and noticed there was a little green dot either in front of me or behind me depeinding on the direction I was moving (typicaly I notice self is represented by a yellow dot on the mini map) this is what got me thinking what the heck is that green dot following me and who are the greatfull dead anyways (joke)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3909 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.