RL Hair...

Rongway

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Been trying to recreate my RL self IG, and am having the hardest time finding the right hair. Can anyone suggest somebody that can make custom hair?

What I'm looking for is long hair (down to right above the ass), A tight ponytail tied at the nape of my neck (be neat to have the same hair, as a separate wig, not in a pony tail as well) with no loose hair in the face, high on the forehead, with more-than-I-like-to-think-about grey shot through.

Thanks for any help.

Been trying to recreate my RL self IG, and am having the hardest time finding the right hair. Can anyone suggest somebody that can make custom hair?

What I'm looking for is long hair (down to right above the ass), A tight ponytail tied at the nape of my neck (be neat to have the same hair, as a separate wig, not in a pony tail as well) with no loose hair in the face, high on the forehead, with more-than-I-like-to-think-about grey shot through.

Thanks for any help.

Hair is not easy to make. You have anywhere from 50 to 250 prims in a hair that are mostly custom made.

Point is, it may end up costing a real pretty penny to get a custom one and even then, what if it's not what you had in mind? A creator is not gonna say, "Oh I would be glad to redo it!" No, they will probably say things worthy of an A.R.

You could try Damselfly or gurlywood.

Damselfly is much nicer hair but prim-heavy, meaning lag Gurlywood has a bigger selection but isn't the best looking.

Yep. I figured this be a tough one. :)  And I appreciate the help so far.

::Exile:: Free Bird: Extreme is the hair I have now. It is the closest I can find. Problem is is that Kavar Cleanslate (the owner), after many sent IMs and Notecards, refuses to contact me. I'd be thrilled if I could get him to lengthen the ponytail. Of course I would pay him extra.

But other than that, everything, and I mean every male long hair that is listed in the marketplace (and yes, I checked all of them, one by one), is created for young men.

My character is not a young man.

So... you say that to get hair custom made will be very expensive; just how expensive are you talking about?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.