-Scripter Needed for Project-

Cilene Inglewood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for someone that can work with me on a scripted gadget related to breedable horses. 

Can go over details/idea in person. Must speak English or have a good grasp of the language.

Being familiar with breedable horses, how they are categorized, would be helpful.

Will require working with breedable company to obtain key to 'decode' the stats of the horse/bundle (or I can do that - but you will need to grasp that there is a code and how to incorporate it into the gadget).

Will need full perms of the script when complete so that it can be sold.

General idea:

- scripted object that works a lot like a vendor or hud (controlling another object - a depository)

- would give the user multiple sorting choices (if even possible)

- would rezz an object or max number of objects based on the user's selection/command

Not sure if the idea is possible - or would be 'worth it' after making the gadget function. Would first need your help to determine that. Would be willing to pay for your time (at least up until a point) trying to figure it out. 

Contact (Janett) Cilene Inglewood in world via notecard if I'm offline. Usually inworld (weekdays) after 2:30 PM SLT and anytime on the weekends. If you have a standard rate/hour - please include that in the notecard - along with any other helpful details. Keep in mind rates for full perm scripting. 

Do not reply to this post - I may not check back. Contact me inworld only. 

Looking for someone that can work with me on a scripted gadget related to breedable horses. 

Can go over details/idea in person. Must speak English or have a good grasp of the language.

Being familiar with breedable horses, how they are categorized, would be helpful.

Will require working with breedable company to obtain key to 'decode' the stats of the horse/bundle (or I can do that - but you will need to grasp that there is a code and how to incorporate it into the gadget).

Will need full perms of the script when complete so that it can be sold.

General idea:

- scripted object that works a lot like a vendor or hud (controlling another object - a depository)

- would give the user multiple sorting choices (if even possible)

- would rezz an object or max number of objects based on the user's selection/command

Not sure if the idea is possible - or would be 'worth it' after making the gadget function. Would first need your help to determine that. Would be willing to pay for your time (at least up until a point) trying to figure it out. 

Contact (Janett) Cilene Inglewood in world via notecard if I'm offline. Usually inworld (weekdays) after 2:30 PM SLT and anytime on the weekends. If you have a standard rate/hour - please include that in the notecard - along with any other helpful details. Keep in mind rates for full perm scripting. 

Do not reply to this post - I may not check back. Contact me inworld only. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.