Whoops =*( I Did it

SoBashful

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3936 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I accidentally clicked abandoned land instead of cancel sale. I thought I got a grace period to reverse my decision when something like that happens. There isn't anyway to get it back now? Like they would ever believe it was an accident =/

It was only a smaller parcel for extra prims but I decided not to sell it after all.

Also I was wondering why residents that live in Linden homes don't have to pay land tier for that 512 parcel when other residents buying a 512 have to pay the 512 land tier.

I accidentally clicked abandoned land instead of cancel sale. I thought I got a grace period to reverse my decision when something like that happens. There isn't anyway to get it back now? Like they would ever believe it was an accident =/

It was only a smaller parcel for extra prims but I decided not to sell it after all.

Also I was wondering why residents that live in Linden homes don't have to pay land tier for that 512 parcel when other residents buying a 512 have to pay the 512 land tier.

I can't help you as far as the mistaken abandon.. I would go for one of those support people...

But as far as the tier you are talking about.. there isn't any.

When you are a member, you can own a 512 plot for "free". without paying tier. The membership fee covers this.

There is the cost of actually buying the land, which should be a 1 time fee. And that is what ever the seller wants.

If you are paying tier on the first 512 land, you either don't own it and are paying rent, or you own more than the 512m plot

Does that make sense?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3936 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.