It's noob-venture time!

leflashycat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, everyone! :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

I'm looking for someone to explore the SL world with, but I haven't had any takers--yet, anyway. I just joined several days ago, and everything inworld is new and exciting. There are so many amazing places to see! It would be even better if I had someone to share my new experiences with, I think. 

I would love to get into RP, although I haven't tried it before. If anyone is up for holding my hand (figuratively. Literally only if you want to) through my first RP, it would be awesome. :matte-motes-inlove:

I'm not entirely sure what to say here, but I like music, art, movies, tv, books, video games, and nice people. IM me if you're interested, or have any questions.

Okay, that's all. bye-bye. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Hello lady! I am part of a Harry Potter RP and if you are willing to learn, my mates and I are willing to teach you how to roleplay, we receive a lot of new residents and people with no RP experience. I am not sure if you like Harry Potter though, but if you are interested feel free to IM! :)

leflashycat wrote:

Hello, everyone! :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

I'm looking for someone to explore the SL world with, but I haven't had any takers--yet, anyway. I just joined several days ago, and everything inworld is new and exciting. There are so many amazing places to see! It would be even better if I had someone to share my new experiences with, I think. 

I would love to get into RP, although I haven't tried it before. If anyone is up for holding my hand (figuratively. Literally only if you want to) through my first RP, it would be awesome. :matte-motes-inlove:

I'm not entirely sure what to say here, but I like music, art, movies, tv, books, video games, and nice people. IM me if you're interested, or have any questions.

Okay, that's all. bye-bye. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Hey I'd love to explore SL with you. Helping noobs dress and understand how SL function always rekindles my wonder for SL so I love helping new players out.:) I've been thinking of getting into RP myself. I haven't actually done it yet but I'd like to. There's a nice sim players seem nice called I believe Farstar victoria? sorry not inworld to look it up. It's a steampunk scifi RP sim. The player seem really nice and i've been thinking of joining but I'm nervous to do it alone as I've never RP before. If you'd like perhaps we can do so together? I can try and help you get your avatar dressed for such a role. I happen to be good at finding freebies (though I do buy things as well) and I own a store I have a few freebies I've made myself I can give out. Anyway...yeah...feel free to messag me inworld I'm on a lot so i'm sure you'll catch me at some point. lolz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.