Buying new home

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3957 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am living in an old apartment and want to move from it. I want to buy new home with reasonable price where I can access all living facilities easily and nearby a market. I also confuse to buy home or build up it own through a broker. What is better?

Any idea or suggestion will be appreciated. If you have any idea please underneath.

There are a lot of pre-fabs available,.  Just look on Market Place for them or search in world using prefab as your search key. You can buy them furnished or unfurnished and choose your own furniture and decor. You can also build your own.

You can do this in one of two ways.  Find or order the house and then find the land for it based on how much space and prims you need or before shopping for a home find land so that you know how much space and how many prims you have.  If you get the house first, you should have a good idea of what your land budget is going to be so that you don't buy something too big for the size land you can afford.

The advantages of a custom built home is that it is one of a kind and you get exactly what you want.  The advantage of a prefab is that is cheaper.  You can compromise by buying a prefab that is close to what you want and then modifying it.  Exterior siding, roofing etc. and Interior colors, wallpaper, flooring etc. can all be changed if you buy one that is modifiable.  You can move or add walls and even add additions to it. 

You can do all this yourself or hire someone if you are not a skilled enough or need help decorating and landscaping.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3957 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.