I need help to send my items to the market with real success. The output tells me to have been a suc

Penelope Joseppe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I wrote several times and no one solved my problem. I opened a shop in Mrketplace and put some items successfully. A few days later did not open more my outbox in SL-I asked for help and guided me to a program lowered.

I downloaded the program. Today opens the output and sending me says it was successful. But nothing comes in Marketplace. So enter now in SL just to try I can not send. When sending out as if you were successful, but nothing comes on the market. It's my problem? The problem is the market? Who will fix this?

In SL I like to "Edit" and dance with my creations. And this problem left me without courage. I hope you solve my problem. I want to send my items to the market.

Thank

2 answers to this question

Hello,

That's kinda confusing.... If you have a Market place shop account.. you would of had to send item  in world through your avartar> then merchant outbox so MP receives it.... Go to market place... at the top right hand corner you have My Market Place... from there>>> Manage Listings>> you then upload your pic and info here and save.. after this is done .. you can always check to see if your item got to your store... by going back up to Market place top right hand corner .>> Select my store... your shop then appears so you can see .... There is no program to down load as your Market place account is your login through Google... separate to your actual SL game & viewer..

Manage Listings will tell you what you have sent from your outbox in SL to your MP.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.