Looking for Skin & MP is Dumb!!

KlistiesSeMio Ewinaga

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay so the MP is just a big dumb and apparently it's impossible to look for just skin anymore WHY THIS

But anyway I'm looking for a very specific look and it's a pain without being able to filter.

I am creating a FtM character for rp, and I need to find a MALE skin that is not ripped with muscles, has a softer face - but still generally masculine, and the kicker - THIS CHARACTER IS BLACK. Not caramel, not white-skin-tinted-to-look-black (that's just BS), but like, y'know, actually black and on the darker end.

Are my wishes a lost cause? If anyone could help point me in the general direction at stores that offer black male skins that aren't like, body builders, I'd be so happy. I'll even remove my 'needs to be darker' thing if there's something good out there in a lighter tone.

My main concern is the ridiculous muscles (this character is still transitioning and getting muscle mass like that takes way too much time that he hasn't had yet!!), and a face that is constructed with the proper features - higher cheekbones, THE RIGHT NOSE SHAPE (WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE SKINS WITH CAUCASIAN NOSES???), softer brow.

Thank you sorry for the mini rant I'm just grumpy skdfhgbcnl

Hi there,

You can actually still search for just skins - it's under Avatar Components -> Avatar Skins.

I think you may be able to find what you need at Aeva // Heartsick. She has male skins that don't look overly masculine. I think there are 7 or 8 male skins now, all with different facial structures. The skins also go from pretty light to pretty dark.

Good luck finding what you need!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.