Supercute girly home for rent

Tamara Artis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a home on mainland that I never use, since I am not much online and when I am its usualy in my studio so the place stays empty. If there is anyone interested in affordable and nicely furnished home feel free to check it out. 

The parcel is pretty small, and I set it in a skydome at 1500 meters high. The house is a Picturesque cottage (mesh), has a security and acces control which is atm set to everyone, from there you can add people to the white list, set the radio and blinds.

The house is fully furnished with high quality items, most of them are animated and also mesh. There is no full bright textures or excessive light sources. 

Around the house you have little chill areas like cuddle rug, some funny chairs, animated well and a tree seating.

Anything that is rezzed can be taken down, renter will get 50 personal prims to rezz, group tag with the ability to change media and music, add more people to the group, set different roles and a custom group tag (I like funny tags lol).

Rent is 300L per week paid in the little pin outside of the wall. 

Now some photos, windlight was AnaLutetia - STUDIO3 with no post processing.

Front view

Front.jpg

Bottom floor; animated multipose armchairs, sofa and table can be changed to different colors. Kitchen table set with chairs and bench also, and has a menu with different table decorations. Menu can be set to group or everyone.

Bottom.jpg

On the top floor you have a bathroom set on the left side - diffferent curtains, shower, water and table settings can be done through menu. 

Bathroom.jpg

One the right side of the floor is bed (pg but can be switched with mature) and vanity table with some cute animations and rezzable things.

Bedroom.jpg

If you have any questions please reply here or send me an IM. Thanks for reading!

Edited because I forgot to put slurl :p

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Grass/239/104/1523

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.