Mesh Lessons!

Frawmusl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Experienced mesh builder is eagerly awaiting new ambitious students interested in learning the magic of “Mesh.”  New students being accepted for ONE-ON-ONE learning that teachers those new to Blender the element of quality mesh designs. Based on YOUR DESIRES of what to learn, a custom lesson plan is developed and hands on experience and assignments are given to you based on your skill and learning curve!

New to Blender?  It doesn’t matter!  These lessons will start at whatever level you are comfortable and broaden your knowledge!  

Lessons start at ONLY 3000L per hour and you get:

• Unlimited assistance;
  • Unlimited questions and answer sessions;
  • Development for clothing, buildings, jewelry and even entire avatar design depending on your own direction of learning and interest levels;
  • Real time voice and visual hands on learning;
  • Development for model game assets to take your skills beyond Second Life Development
  • Efficient model creation that will earn you recommendations based on your sensible modeling skills which include texturing, physics and LOD

This IS NOT a video tutorial, this IS NOT a membership blog that gives you only ‘steps’ to follow; THIS IS a reputable experienced developer, builder and instructor that will be there for you through the steps and beyond as you become a fine tuned builder yourself.  

“I went through the tutorials in YouTube and over several other sites to learn Blender, and nothing gave me the insight to the “Who”, “What”, “Why”, and “How” like Frawmus did.  I couldn’t have continued my education and creative endeavors without him. It was worth every minute and every Linden. I highly recommend his instruction and if his enthusiasm and eagerness to teach doesn’t inspire you to learn, then perhaps I suggest another approach!” ~ Mysteri Fallen

I assure you, this is a no-nonsense approach to learning Blender the RIGHT way. There is NO cutting corners and NO shortcuts to learning proper techniques and processes to producing effective and resourceful ways of making low-impact items that will easily provide you with a niche and reputable name as a “meshie” on the grid and in any other platform.  

For more information contact me in Second Life at "Framusl Resident" or via Skype "Frawmus"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.