I have a problem with an in marketplace listed product, its not the same as in his details sayd

Animata Rhapsody

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3998 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hoi, i buyd that item "https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RUNAWAY-HUD-ACYBOX-COPY/4840078?lang=en-US&page=1" in marketplace, after i packed it out and wear it i saw that is totally not that whats sayd in the details of the side tho most functions written in the details arent there. i tried to reach the seller and got no answere after that i looked on the reviews and the avatars that maked them i saw thay look extremely like fakes. pro is already flagged and so on but i want my 1700L back from that guy what can i do?

kindly regards, Animata Rhapsody

"ps: my english isnt the best im german and was a little in rage bcause seems like scammed"

3 answers to this question

You should be more careful when making direct purchases on the MP, Search the names of the people who wrote the reviews. Most have unfilled profiles and are less than a month old, Which means it was probably the person who was looking to scam you out of your lindens. There is little chance of you getting your money back, file a support ticket, but other than that you should have been more careful originally :|

• Like 1

so, i got answere by Linden support and now i can tell that im merly disappointed about it. i got scammed " yeah more carefully blabla" and thay cant do something or more it seems that thay dont want to do something. i hang in there now and try to speak with the support about it even when thay sayd that thay cannot do something. the guy from i buyd that item isnt online and seems to be never online anymore so it seems my lindens are "poofed" and linden doing nothing about it. Nice "fail" support

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3998 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.