Started yesterday so looking for more friends! :)

powermadmatt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

powermadmatt wrote:

I just started playing this yesterday and noticed it isn't that fun unless you have friends in here, i live in the UK but i can be active alot and i just want friendly and social people to do things in SL with!
:P

Welcome to SL...

My suggestion is to go into the search function and find some groups that fit your interests....music, movies, clubbing etc. Once you find a group, join it...then send out a group message or IM the moderator. You should find friends and things to do.

Good luck.

Hello Matt,

I dont' know if your and my online times would overlap, but if so feel free to look me up. If you need help on anything I'm able to assist you with I'm more then willing to help. I'm generally on between these times SLT 6pm-10pm, later if there is anyone on to talk to. Look me up if that works for you ^_^

I could be your friend :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: I also realized it's not that fun if you dont have friends. I always ecplore secondlife alone but i really like exploring because its fun to look at the scenery (even tho its virtual)  i finally convinced 1 of my friends to join so i play with her here whenever she has the chance. But i would like to have more friends!! you can send me a friend reguest if you'ld like. my account is 8928733 but my name is kitty ^_^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.