Looking for friends :)

AmyH95

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I'm Amy and I'm looking for some friends with common interests to me.I'm 18 years old,Irish and bisexual,and newish to SL.  In RL, Iove music, I have pretty broad taste, I like most genres except for rap, I'll post a link below of some of my favourite bands/groups/singers etc. I like most popular TV shows, like game of thrones, dexter, vampire diaries, walking dead, and sitcoms like How I met your mother,scrubs etc. I kind of like football (english version), but apart from that I don't watch any sport, unless it's a big event involving Ireland, like the olympics, or rugby. Not really sure what else to talk about lol, in RL and SL I'm single, I would be willing to have a boyfriend on SL if I felt it was right.On SL, I like going around to dancing clubs, roleplaying, and BDSM.  Anyway, hit me up inworld if you wanna talk :) Username: AmyH95

Welcome to SL, Amy

My suggestion is to go into the search function in your viewer and find groups with people who have similar interests to you. Try dancing, BDSM (there's LOTS of those) and any kind of specific rp you might like. Once you find a group, join it. Then either send a group message or, if there's no one there, send an IM to the moderator (if they're on). I'm sure there's lots of people there who would love to chat with you.

Good luck..

Tex Monday wrote:

Welcome to SL, Amy

My suggestion is to go into the search function in your viewer and find groups with people who have similar interests to you. Try dancing,
BDSM (there's LOTS of those)
and any kind of specific rp you might like. Once you find a group, join it. Then either send a group message or, if there's no one there, send an IM to the moderator (if they're on). I'm sure there's lots of people there who would love to chat with you.

Good luck..

No kidding, you dont even have to put in key words to get that to pop up. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.