The Wolf Who Asked Me About My Hoverchair

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A week back I was going from sim to sim collecting game pieces for 1 of those "coin" games...

I was driving my hoverchair on 1 of these occasions last week...when i arrived at the next coin collection

destination I was complimented by someone who had arrived on the scene as I was just finishing up 

on the coin collecting on that sim....

Although I was eager to poof to the next location I could not ignore the compliment...I thanked the

admirer of my hoverchair...I had not turned around to see who it was yet....

The avatar then asked me if I was selling hoverchairs like the 1 I was using...I said "nope".

Then the avatar asked if I could give the link to the product...I was hesitant at 1st...

So I finally came to where the avatar was & saw it was a wolf...so cute.

The wolf begged me for the product link...finally I agreed then found & pasted the link.

I had not made a note of the wolf avatar's name...I had coin hunt dollars in my eyes & was hot to 

continue hunting at the next sim....

In hindsight...I should have realized that was an opportunity to have a new pal...I regret not taking the 

time.

Maybe someday we will met again. :-(

you can take a look at your transaction history at this day (since its less than 2 monthes ago).

look at this day and if you gave to him a LM, you will find a track of this transaction (everything you send to another avatar from your inventory, no matter its 0 l$ of not, is a transaction)... and his name will be here... 

then, easy to find the profile in the search and to send a friendly im :smileywink:

if you didnt sent smth. but you talked to him in IM, you can find the logs of this chat with his name in your comp (at the condition you have checked the box "save im logs" in preference menu.

the folder should be in your USERNAME/appdata/roaming/firestorm folder , there will be here a folder with your avatar name.. open it and youll find all the ims you had with pp in sl... maybe seing the name there will remind smth to you, or just opening some and checking the ims.

good luck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.