Noob looking for help on hair

WICKEDSYNNER

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 months later...

If the link that the other responder is the style you want then you can buy it off the marketplace from the seller that link takes you too. If you're looking for something free or lower cost (sorry i didn't click anyones links so I'm guessing the one the responder posted has a cost) then you can search marketplace yourself. You can refine your search by price and key words as well as narrow it down to the category it would be in. I believe it is in avi accessories. 

If your unfamiliar with marketplace you find it on the same webpage you used to get to this forum... secondlife.com

from there you find where it says shopping and a menu drops down for marketplace.. then you go online shopping. All items you buy there (even free ones) get sent to your inventory in world at the bottom section reserved for marketplace direct delivery. drag the folders from there up into your main inventory and there may or may not be some opening to be done. 

As you call yourself a noob i will assume you might not know how to open shopping. Find a sandbox or rez area (use your search function or ask a friend or helper in an info center) find the box in your inventory drag it from the inventory to the ground then right click the item and pick open, then copy to inventory. it will make a folder with all contents in it. don't delete any of the contents if your not sure what it is. It might be needed. (remember to pick up or delete the item you put on the ground... both found by right clicking  that item)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.