Looking for a modeling career.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey,

I am looking for a job as a model inside of secondlife, I have a range of alts whom's apperences alter between one another, yet I mostly stick with my main, starter avatar.

I have been in second life for around a year and 2 months, so I have some clothing which can be of use. I do not mind pay, because if i am given L to purchase clothing, or if i get clothing for free, I wont have any needs for payment, plus, I rather work for "free" as I would be enjoying the experence in a whole.

I can work with mesh and prim, and I dont mind what you wish for me to model in, adverts, clothing, furni, shop listings, mags, I just really want to get out there, have fun, and enjoy the whole experience with others. I already have a well made skin, "HD" as they say, and as before, some clothing, a range of hair. I even have an "anime" avatar if it comes to that kind of modeling. 

I wish to explore a range as i said, and i have no restrictions on what of. (PG, mature, 18+) etc

I will get some images up when I can, as I am in college.

Speaking of which, i am in GMT, in the UK. My time can be mixed, sometimes im free, sometimes i get around a hour or two a day, it varies depending if i can any coursework (essays) from my college, yet I will make sure to use any spare time to enjoy the wonders of modeling -smiles-

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.