Dirty Tour Photo Contest!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Diavolo Creations and Dirty Waves Radio are calling you to win L$1000!!! I want to do a decent website and I’d like to have great pictures for that, so I decided to organize the DIRTY TOUR photo contest. The contest will be running between 01.05-31.05 (aka May) and all you have to do is to submit one or more amazing photo taken at Dirty Waves/Diavolo Creations land. I’ll pick the winner and will be completely subjective (no offense) and I’ll announce she/he personally but I will also announce it in the group.

dc-dirty-tour-photo-contest-poster.jpgThe winner will get L$1000, the second L$500. If will be other stand out pictures that I will like a lot but can’t call it a winner I’ll reward with a Diavolo Creations store card of L$250. It is entirely within my discretion.

Rules:

- you can make any kind of picture (funny, environmental, artistic, with avatars on, without avatars on etc….), you can leave it as snapshot or edit in Photoshop or Gimp

- to submit your entry you have to put your picture(s) in a notecard together with your Second Life user name and drop it in the mailbox from the main store or send your picture (with your Second Life user name) via e-mail to isisrea.diavolo@gmail.com

- the deadline is on 31.05.2013 at midnight SLT

- people from my friendlist can't win this contest (sorry folks, I love ya but wouldn'tbe fairnow go ahead and unfriend me :P )

Please note: participating in this contest your giving me full rights to use your pictures in-world and on web (for example on the upcoming website, on Dirty Waves Facebook page).

Dirty Waves HQ

• 1 month later...

The first edition of the Dirty Tour Photo Contest is now officially over..and even if id liked to see more entry i'm happy to announce the Winners...yes, you heard it right, i was so glad to have ppl coming here and taking pics i have decided that both the 1st and 2nd place will get 1000-1000 linden. And the winners are.. (*drumbeat): StrangeCat Gothly and Trip Enchanted!  Congrats!

PS: And i would like personally to thank you for participating in this contest and hope to see you around with some other occasion again!

IsisRea Diavolo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.