Sign in to follow this  
NyNyMonster

If I cancel my Quarterly Premium Membership, will I ...

Question

All membership fees are paid in advance and LL gives no refunds (not even pro-rated).  So your premium membership ends at the end of the billing cycle.  You will continue to receive you weekly stipend until your membership expires.  If you own any mainland or a Linden Home, you will need to either sell the mainland or abandon the Linden Home before your membership ends.  If you own enough land to pay tier, you will need to tier down before the membership ends too.

• Like 4

1 answer to this question

All membership fees are paid in advance and LL gives no refunds (not even pro-rated).  So your premium membership ends at the end of the billing cycle.  You will continue to receive you weekly stipend until your membership expires.  If you own any mainland or a Linden Home, you will need to either sell the mainland or abandon the Linden Home before your membership ends.  If you own enough land to pay tier, you will need to tier down before the membership ends too.

• Like 4