In attention to scriptors, animators and/or mesh creator

IsisRea Diavolo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you a SCRIPTOR or ANIMATOR or a 3D MESH CREATOR? Diavolo Creations is looking for YOU! If you find doing these things as a hobby and if you would like to cooperate creating new cool stuffs we should talk. I’m in SL for a long time, my brand is well established since 2009 and I was always doing it for fun. I was trying to provide good quality and low price items (mostly grunge/urban style). I love to offer freebies and utile stuffs. I have basic scripting and 3d creating knowledge, but I’m looking for people who can make it better then me. We can find many ways to cooperate, and I do not want exclusivity from u.

How we can work together???

I can offer you free a vendor space and advertising, a home to live, one time fix payment for the full perm product you do for me, or percentage from the sales, or franchise with 99% going to you. You can also get any of my stuffs for free, plus custom texture works for you. And of course many more things, just tell me what you’d like. It’s like: I’ll do what I know and you’ll do what you know and we share it and help out each other. No time limits, RL alike responsibility or other bull**bleep**, just creativity and fun..

I’ll respect your term of use, and no, I wont share or give away your creations full perm and I wont take it out from Second Life to use on other grid.

What I CAN’T offer is: I can’t and I won’t pay you for hours. I can’t/won’t pay many thousand lindens for you work and I won’t charge many thousand lindens for my end product.

If you are still interested leave IM to IsisRea Diavolo or send e-mail to isisrea.diavolo@gmail.com.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.