Lost textures

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wonder if anyone can help. I don't have my textures, I have cleared cache and gone to beta grid. While in beta grid there all there but come back into SL and nothing. People sent me textures last night and found out the go right into lost and found folder not my texture folder.tried dragging into texture folder and they jump right away back to lost and found. Any ideas anyone.

Very weird.  There was another report of textures going into lost and found in the Answering Section.  I am thinking that it is a bug.  If you are premium I'd file a ticket  You may also want to post this in the technology server subforum as deploys were done today and that thread is being monitored for bugs as well as a file a JIRA.

Your textures are probably not lost permanently.  They should return to you when this is fixed if not before.  In the meantime, I'd try a clean install of your viewer to see if that helps. 

While on the beta grid, can you save the textures you have to your hard drive, and then upload them as needed when you're logged in normally? If you upload a texture, it goes to your lost and found also?  I'm just thinking that until this is fixed, at least you'd have use of some textures, even if t hey are in lost and found.

Just been told by a Phoenix viewer creator that I'm stuck in away mode that's why there going to lost and found folder. But he never said how to get out of it.plus I don't believe that because its only textures being sent there.Lindens don't know and I've reinstalled countless times now.

someone taught me a trick it worked for me maybe you...

how much is in your object folder?

Create a new folder name it "old objects" (or some such to identify it ) then move all your object items into that folder and keep the object folder tidy. That actually hels me when I start to missin textures.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.