Seeking help with animated texture on a frame

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there,

I am in a team that's working on an art build. the build includes several images that appear on a big screen in turn (8 in all). We are hoping to have an animated, swirly textured border on a prim in front of the images. so it gives them a dreamy feel. as if they are "appearing" and floating in the air.  The build has a black background and, although on a rectangular prim, the animated textures would need an alpha centre and irregular outer edges so they don't look like a frame with defined, straight sides. More like they are fading out into space on the edges. Sort of smoke or cloud-like. I have an example pic, it has a photoshop smoke-like texture and I'd like this to be extended on the frame - same thing but moving. this is so hard to explain in text . i hope i have not confused you completely. 

the other issue is timing. we have only 2 weeks to get the whole build done. the animated frame will be used in an overall scripting process that begins soon ... so the frame and pics will fade out and back again as new images appear. 

if anyone has the skill and time to help with this we'd be very grateful. PS files of the smokey texture can be sent, if needed. 

thanks,
C **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" /> 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.