Custom Animation / Mesh / Consulting

Lillani Lowell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am offering my services for custom animations, meshes, and one and one business consulting.

Depending on your needs, I can create either simple animation loops or longer, more complex motion, depending on your needs and budget. Commissioned animations will be exclusive to you, and I will even email the .bvh file to you so that you can upload it in your own name, showing you as the creator. 

I am also offering custom mesh work; nothing too complex or time consuming, but perhaps you have furniture made from prims you would like turned into a nice mesh? I can also do the texturing and texture baking, and/or provide you with the UV template so you can create your own textures. Again, mesh work will be exclusive to you, and I can provide you with the Collada 3D file so you can do your own upload, if you choose, so that it will show you as the creator.

I generally specialize in furniture-related items, but I can apply my skillset to other areas as well. 

If you would like to see samples of my work, visit my store, the Dictatorshop (in the Matriarch) sim in world.

I can also be hired as a consultant for your SL start-up business or products; I have run multiple, successful business in SL; the Dictatorshop (adult content), Onyx Lighting (later converted to LaserTech), and Sexpressions... so, if you want to know how to improve your business or product, I can provide you with unique, one-on-one consulting; and unlike many others, I have the practical SL business experience and successes to genuinely help your business. I also have experience working with (and for) corporate businesses on various SL projects; and in the past, I have worked with groups such as Big Pond, Endemol Entertainment, etc..... 

If you're interested in any of my services, please message me in-world; Lillani Lowell

-----

Please note, while my content services are affordable, I have a lot of business experience in SL and in SL content creation, and I do charge real world rates which can be paid in L$ or USD via PayPal.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.