My oldest account is randomly on hold, but I never once got notification of it happening?

Sefa Artemesia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi all, ok, so last year I got into the mood to relog into my '08 account, and when I tried, it said it was on hold. All right, so I submitted a support ticket, got a reply and when I gave them the information, nothing happened other than I recieved an email saying the case was close. So... I tried again today. Is there any way for me to find out why it is on hold? I mean, I love SL and this avatar as well, but the nostalgia would be great. Even better, do you guys think its possible for me to get my account back - or how I can?

Thanks!

Sefa

EDIT:

Thanks so much for your reply, you're right I'm just being impatient. Hopefully it will get sorted out. :)

1 answer to this question

Heya Sefa, welcome 'back' then ; )

Why it is on hold is hard to say (http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Why_is_my_account_on_hold%3F)

It's hard to say what was going on in your account over the past years (corrupted or copyboted items being in your inventory, someone taking access to it and doing silly things, and so on) And it still also could be that it is just a failure and you didn't really do anything.

But we are just users as you - so we can only guess as well. 

By submitting a ticket you did the right step. That the ticket from last year is closed by now is just normal. But give them a bit time to reply you just tried it today.
Last step you could try should the support not want to reopen the account is to write an appeal (see link above)

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.