Offering Free place for group\establishment to use as a meeting place

greek Wingtips

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4047 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi To All,
I own a Blues club with my partner in SL, it’s mainly catered for my Radio Station in London.UK so no
Real events happen there, it décor is just like any other Blues club in Sl and it’s open to the public, and
It streams my blues 24\7 sometimes this might be a live event else were but will still be heard at the club.
The club is on two floors the downstairs is the club itself which comprises for dances balls a bar and seating areas, it’s cozy and has Blues décor around.
Upstairs it’s more of the chill out area where you can seat and chill out with friends and chat or just a
Place to chill.
what I like to offer is the place as a hangout or meeting place for a group/establishment I will have to some rules in place to safe guard the reputation and name of the club. And also need to vet what type of group/ establishment would want to use the place, also as the place is public anyone can use the whole
of the premises and should anyone use the place as a meeting place they will not have sole right to any part of the club.
I not going to put up any rules now, but if you are interested please contact myself or Onewith slingshot in world
Please use a note card as we do get capped. You can reply here as but if you are serous please contact us with a notecard.
Thank you
Greek Wingtips

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4047 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.