New Friends

carpentoya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My name is Kam and my Avi's name is Kam Carpentoya,, I'm a gay guy.I Just recenlty really got into SL. I've met a few nice people but the mojority, especially guys were sex oriented. I would love to meet more cool people gay/straight/bi or even join a group or family....something like that.I'm 18 years old so people that age would be nice but really i would be willing to talk to ANYONE. The purpose of me getting SL was to meet friends. If you'd like to give it a try the search me Kam Carpentoya and we'll see if we click.

Have a nice day guys. 

carpentoya wrote:

My name is Kam and my Avi's name is Kam Carpentoya,, I'm a gay guy.I Just recenlty really got into SL. I've met a few nice people but the mojority, especially guys were sex oriented. I would love to meet more cool people gay/straight/bi or even join a group or family....something like that.I'm 18 years old so people that age would be nice but really i would be willing to talk to ANYONE. The purpose of me getting SL was to meet friends. If you'd like to give it a try the search me Kam Carpentoya and we'll see if we click.

Have a nice day guys. 

YAY  carpentoya!   Welcome to Sl!  Look me up if you wish.  I own a spaceport, and lots of friendly people fore you to meet!  Far out!

Peace!

carpentoya wrote:

Have a nice day guys. 

Welcome to SL, Kam.

My first suggestion to new residents is to go through the search function at the bottom of the viewer. There are groups out there for gay men and I'm sure you can find someone there to hang out with.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.