Help Constructing a Website for an RP Meter

Knives Sabretooth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alright not sure how to word this so I hope I'm not too confusing.

I've begun work on creating my own RP meter for roleplayers in SL and I could use some serious help designing the website that players interact with while using the meter. I am far from artistic and could use someone with the knowledge and artistry to compliment my coding.

A little information on the meter and what I'm hoping to happen with it.

I'm basing the meter on two different things. The first is, what I consider, the best engine for RP, Dungeons and Dragons. The second is a series of books by George RR Martin, the guy who wrote Game of Thrones, called the Wild Cards. If you're familiar with the books, all the better, if not I can give you a general description. I have all the stuff for that figured out for the most part. I can discuss the meter in more detail with you if you're interested in helping me out.

The catch and the reason most of you wont want to help. I can't pay. I'm looking for someone who's willing to do it because they love the concept and the idea behind it. Or just because you love George RR Martin and want to have your name stuck to a tribute to him. Either way if after all this you're interested in helping me please drop me an IM in world.

I will be posting a similar thread in the Role Play topic.

Knives Sabretooth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.