Hello Friends! More Friendly Information

Kara Trapdoor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just found this "Make Friends" thread in the LL forums and want to add that I think it's a great thread and SL is a wonderful place to meet people from all over the world with a lot in common or not so much in common that we can learn from. 

I have a ton of SL friends and contacts but always have room for more.  I'm inworld quite a bit of time so look me up if you like. You can learn more about me and many other SL residents here: https://my.secondlife.com/kara.trapdoor  which is also a great way to find out about SL people, places and things and communicate with each other.  I blog about SL at Kara's Korner, Second Life Adventures, so that others can see what I like to see, do, buy and make in SL.  I am very appreciative of all the things others make and do in SL that enhances my fun, so that is my way to keep track of it for myself and share with others things that should be experienced and appreciated.  (Ironically I say this then my most recent post is a spin off  from Strawberry's Signh's SL Pet Peeves Meme Challenge, but even that serves a purpose I suppose in helping developers make things even better) 

Other fun places to learn more about SL residents, events, and cool places are Facebook, Flickr, resident blogs, and Twitter, as well as the SL destination guide and many LL supported forums.  Now I think I will blog about this forum! 

Have a great SL day!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.