Disco Nights Dance Club

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is a must-see club, so creative and original in design... the atmosphere is vibrant, uplifting and FUN!  Sheena is a blast and full of great ideas on unique and exciting events.  It is a favorite dance place and a guaranteed good time!  Bring friends or make new friends here, there is never a dull moment, always something adventurous and creative in the works!

This place Disco Nights is the latest and great Disco club I have ever seen in my years in Second Life.  The owner Sheena works hard at this club and puts her spirit into it.  Remember we are all people behind our av's and she makes Disco Nights feel like coming home.  I recommend it to anyone.  The place looks beautiful.  The music is great 70's and 80's music.  It is sure to be one of Second Life Premier destinations.  Sheena has hired dance cabarets for entertaining the people, she has live singers coming, contests.  I am looking forward to the dance contests she has planned.  So go to Disco Nights and let yourself travel back to a time of fun and peace!

Pierce Ackmann

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.