Some suggestions to deal with those crystals automatic soft (or scrips) collectors in LRms.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Apologize for my EN 1st.

In recentely serveral days i always encount some automatic collectors looting around in each LR maps.They doing their business and dont care its day or night,less player around or full of player around.I could report them everytime i saw a one but i think its kind of too disturbing to support team.So id more like to put a tread here and disguss some my ideas.

There have two places mostly using by those auto collectors.First one is a hill between whisper hollow and banshee peak and another place is back side(which face the sea) of banshee peak.I also took a snap shot i will put it here below this article.These two place full of orange (more than 10 in each place) and without monster patrol around.And here is what i think if support or develop team can do some little change may stop what those cheaters doing.I hope my ideas r not easy to say lol.

1st.Just put some stone monsters in each place.

2nd.Change the rule that player can carry infinity crystals to only can carry limited amount of crystals (like 500 in each color) or the amount will not increase even you still keep collect crystals .Then you have to go back to portoal workshop to sell them.I guess those cheaters dont have such a scrips to do this? Even they have.Its impossible to fininsh the route without encount a monster.And why not? This setting make game more realistic.Up to 1500 crystals are too heavy to take with you.lol

3rd.Change the following distance (a monster come after you when they spotted you) to twice long than present setting.Then we can attract a nearby monster towards those cheaters and send them to respawn spot. This is a simple way to punish those cheaters by other players themself and without bother support teams.Snapshot_001.jpgSnapshot_001Be.jpg

what linden did do on the Realms was to put in some extra killers to deal to bots and scripted speed enhancers. if you go to fast or are flying then the cloud killers get you and send you home

so that's kinda slowed the bots down. the ones still doing it you can now compete against. bc they cant out run you now as they did before. if they try then the clouds kill them and send to their home sim. not just to the portals on the sim

+

about siccing monstas onto bots. can do the standard way. like you get a monsta to chase you and then run at the bot. at the last second sideslip the bot so you not bump into it yourself. the monsta will slam straight into the bot and death for them  (:

+

also not every avatar what is efficient is a bot. i am pretty efficient at sweeping the Realms myself. like i know where is all the blue and green crystals and the big fields of orange. i know which lines to run to sweep them all up pretty quickly and not ever have to worry about the monstas

i also know the most important thing. if have swept the blue and greens then i know what time they are going to reappear

am not the only one what knows these things. is lots of people work all this out as well

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Are the orange collectors working yet?

wasnt sure what you meant bc I haven't played for a while. so I just have a go now. I see what you mean now.the 2 sims where is usual big fields of orange had none orange. only the other colors

on the one I went on was only half the sims had any crystals on at all. after run the lines then I get 2 x blues 8 x green and 100 of each other colours for 28L. can normally get 60-80L in the same time usually. 40L on a bad day even when is really busy 

dunno how come half the sims got nothing on at all. must be broken

i not see any bots either

i also check to see if the killer clouds are working. yes they are. lol wasted (:

They dont need orange collector work.They just pick a safety area and hang there to collect all crystals.

And im gland to tell at least im not the only one who dislike those auto collectors.I saw another player push cheaters towards monsters to send them back to respawn zone and we had an interesting conversation yesterday.

I wouldn't worry to much about the bots anymore

the cloud killers are pretty good. I test them out

got killed when

- use the super jump in my AO

- normal jump off the snow mountain down into the landing zone by the main hut

- fire valley. was a blue down the bottom. so ran normal no AO/script straight down the middle. got hit by a fireball sent to the circle. ran straight out again over the ridge. hit by fireball again. sent back to circle. ran again. hit again

when I get sent to the circle the 3rd time was a killer cloud waiting for me. it killed me and sent me home. so zoom back thru the portal park and run towards fire valley again. at the top of the path. guess who??? lol killer cloud again. death again for me (:

+

so they quite smart are the cloud killers. repetitive behavior will get you wasted by a killer cloud. so will taking shortcuts by jumping off cliffs. and going faster than normal running speed

Cloud killers may good to super jumps,flys,etc.but less (or never) did anything to auto collectors i guess. At least i didnt seen once time that cloud killer do anything to auto collectors.Those auto collectors behavior r not illegal to cloud killes.They dont jump high, have not speed up.Actions just like normal player.I saw some autocollector hang in same place over 6 hours.When next morning i came in LR.That bot still there do its business.So there need some more effective test system to deal with them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.