Premium Snowland 2048 sqm Residential Roadside

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

FOR SALE

PHOTO

- 2048 sqm @ Larsen (Yellow Parcel Borders)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Larsen/157/50/101

001.png

Great Features

- Quiet and beautiful landscape for thousands of meters in any direction
- Good neighbors with beautiful houses (mostly cabins)
- Lag free sim
- Linden Lab protected roads (all connected) that go through four continent regions with different terrain - snow, mountain, beach, flat land, rocky land, etc. - for the best motorcycle or car drive of your life!
- Countless nearby rivers and oceans for those who like to jetski, ride sailboats, speedboats, etc.
- One or two sims away from Chalet Linden, a Linden Lab protected ski resort, a nice cozy place to bring your loved one
- One sim away from the protected Ice Bay, which is four Linden Lab sims with glaciers
- One sim away from dozens of LL protected ski runs for those who like winter skiing in SL
- Great place to ride snow sleds across sims, have snowball fights, or have an ice skating rink.  etc.
- One sim away from a great train system, where you can ride trains through 30 beautiful sims - a great adventure!

Price

10,000L

Landmark

TELEPORT HERE NOW!

Reason for Selling

- I bought this parcel for my friend 1.5 years ago, but she rarely logs in.  Sometimes I don't see her for 1-3 months.  If it wasn't for her roomate who is breeding 10-15 horses on a sky platform, I wouldn't get any rent money.  I'm afraid that her roomate will eventually quit paying the rent, or move.  If I'm not making any rent money, what is the point of keeping the land and paying tier month after month?

PHOTO

- Nearby Ski Run & Train System

002.png

PHOTO

- Nearby Linden Ski Resort  (A Romantic, Cozy Place)

003.png

Background

- I paid 7,000L for this parcel, and my neighbors paid 8,000-10,000L for their 2048 sqm parcels.  I've never had any bad neighbors.  Several of them have been there longer that I have, and I've owned the land for around 19 months.  I'm asking for 10,000L because 7,000L and 10,000L are both similarily large sums of money; and if you can afford to spend 7,000L then an extra 3,000L isn't going to make that much of a difference.  Also because I will lose one month's rent in the tier down process.  My roomate was renting a 2048 sqm parcel on an Estate breeding sim that didn't have any of these great features.  I was renting a 4096 sqm parcel next to her.  I decided to downsize, and I had her move in with me since half the rent on a 4096 sqm parcel was cheaper than a 2048 sqm parcel.  After a while, I got bored with the sim.  I wanted to live next to the Protected Roads, and I didn't want to be around the breeding community.  Also, I had a feeling that the sim owner was going to abandon the sim soon, which he did.  I didn't want to leave my roomate behind, so I offered to let her live with me on another sim.  She wanted to live on snowland.  Eventually I decided that I would buy her a separate parcel from mine, so I bought her the one on Larsen since it was the one that she liked the most of all the snowland parcels for sale at the time.

Scars Steerpike wrote:

Background

- I paid 7,000L for this parcel, and my neighbors paid 8,000-10,000L for their 2048 sqm parcels.  I've never had any bad neighbors.  Several of them have been there longer that I have, and I've owned the land for around 19 months.  I'm asking for 10,000L because 7,000L and 10,000L are both similarily large sums of money;
and if you can afford to spend 7,000L then an extra 3,000L isn't going to make that much of a difference. 
Also because I will lose one month's rent in the tier down process.  My roomate was renting a 2048 sqm parcel on an Estate breeding sim that didn't have any of these great features.  I was renting a 4096 sqm parcel next to her.  I decided to downsize, and I had her move in with me since half the rent on a 4096 sqm parcel was cheaper than a 2048 sqm parcel.  After a while, I got bored with the sim.  I wanted to live next to the Protected Roads, and I didn't want to be around the breeding community.  Also, I had a feeling that the sim owner was going to abandon the sim soon, which he did.  I didn't want to leave my roomate behind, so I offered to let her live with me on another sim.  She wanted to live on snowland.  Eventually I decided that I would buy her a separate parcel from mine, so I bought her the one on Larsen since it was the one that she liked the most of all the snowland parcels for sale at the time.

Not a good selling point. Good luck hun! Sorry you got stiffed. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.