Sl ate my greedy table

classyrebel1488315648

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

It may turn up in your inventory if you clear your cache and reload it.  I've had things that disappeared show up days later too.

If it doesn't show up and you are a premium member you can file a support ticket to see if LL can retrieve it, but a lot of times they can't.  Otherwise you are out of luck.  The table was Transfer so the creator will probably not replace it because you can't prove that you didn't give it to someone.

The SL Grid Status Report should be check periodically.  Yesterday they were doing rollouts and inventory maintenance and warned in the notices not to rez out no copy items for this very reason.  Rollouts continue today in the RC channel.  So caution is advised on those sims.

This has happened to me on two occasions. Both times involved rezzing an object and it did not show up in world. I waited just over a day and the items came back in my inventory (sl magic I guess). I suggest that you wait one day and check for it again, if that does nothing you can try contacting the Creator sometimes thay will understand and help you out and if they say there is nothing they can do, at least it was worth a try.:matte-motes-tongue:

Lol sounds if SL was greedy and hungry sorry count resist that have you cleared your cech that sometimes helps I'm having a crises too I lost my fav Mesh dress It was a present last year and it's no longer avalible to buy feel gutted so gonna try that next time I log in good luck with your Greedy table. Sorry for the bad joke

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.