cannot access my marketplace!!!! Cannot access my store!!! help!!!!!

hockeylips

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

Even if you have issues to access it in an ingame browser window you can still access it on its official website in a normal browser: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/

And i just checked it too, works fine for me, no issues.

If it doesn't want to show up insides of your SL viewer, check your firewall / antivirus that they allow this viewers exe 'all' activities. (even if you had it set to allowed before, a viewer update or new installation etc can make the firewall restrict it again as if it would be a new program)

Additionally make sure you have javascript and cookies enabled for SL as well as for the SL website (in case you have script and Ad blockers running in your browser).

• Like 1

Thank you! I tried another browser..no success! Firewall/antivirus is ok. Java/Cookies ok. Oh and yes, I accessed SL thur it's website, as listed in your answer....NO LUCK! OMG!!!!! What am I going to do!! I just re-installed SL, no luck! oh no. :( This is horrible.

Additionally, since I am 'stuck' on my inventory page, I cannot access 'actions' to create a new listing, edit, etc....oh boy., there is just no drop down menu there either!  I tried clicking on one of my listings, hit 'revise this item ' and nothing. nothing. omg.

THANK YOU, so much for both of your help  ~ !!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.