I have lost my received items file in my inventory. how do I get it back?

anitabtyde

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

This issue happens to me all the time. NEVER FEAR!

First of all, look through the following folders again:

RECEIVED

OBJECTS (sometimes missing items can be found there)

Or look through the RECENT tab. Inventory items land in all sorts of places. If you know the name of the item, do a quick search in both your main inventory and in your RECENT folders.

If that doesn't work, note your item count - you will need to see if this number will change. Go to an abandoned land area and log off. RELOG in the area and watch to see if your inventory uploads. check again. If you aren't finding it, you may need to clear your cache on your computer.

Go to your viewer cache files and delete the cache. You can usually do a FILE serch of your avatar name to find these files.

DELETE - RELOG- CHECK your inventory. If you aren't finding it, then it is time to contact the vendor.

Go into your sl account through the web site area and make certain that the items were actually delivered to your RECEIVED Inventory folder. Even if you purchased something, it may not be delivered properly.

If you see that everything was delivered, note the vendors of the missing items and cut and paste them in a notecard. I many instances, these people will offer a redelivery (if necessary).

You can go to your computer to clear your CACHE to see if the items reappear - but if that doesn't work you can contact the vendors for redelivery or issue a HELP TICKET.

Some vendors will issue you another copy of the items.

Good luck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.