marketplace problem :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4134 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello , i hope this is the correct place to write about it ,if not I am very sorry where I can write about marketplace problems?

Thanks for reading me

I have 80 items as unisex –how they become unisex category  I do not know – I mark them all and click on edit to change it to mens shirt but when I click on the update it says I have to choose a category in order to update them –even if I have all ready it does not see it .

I try to do them one by one but I got the same .

Why it does not see that I have change the category and ask of me to choose one before I click update?

Again thanks for reading and have an amazing weekend   1.jpg

2.jpg

have you tried with another browser, or after clearing your browser cache..?

Well since yesterday, MP is bugging as hell, i guess that the crowd of merchants running at the last minute to update to DD is not helping ...

So maybe its just a question of time and soon it will be back to normal....

if this go on, you still can submit a ticket. 

Good luck :smileywink:

ps : have you tried changing for a random other category, update, and then trying to go back to your wanted category ?

THANKS  for helping all of you !! many things has change to those shirt not only the category , i try to fix them but it does not let me so you see them writting they are both for men and woman but that was not what i wrote , i have try many ways so all its left is wait for the weekend to pass to try again 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4134 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.