problem with bhv upload

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello i try to find answear for how to solve the problem with bhv from my animation. I been do it for years and never have problem until secondlife updates and caused with upload from animation said no found bhv file i created from files. I tried move my animations to new file and try upload to open file no animations to be found anywhere.

I am use avimator. I do not know if its outdate to secondlife updates for need latest animation programs? If so where i should find simple to this avimator?  

THIS WHAT LOCKED FOR NOT SEE FROM THE SL UPLOAD ANIMATION. HOW I UNLOCK IT?

IMAG0249 copy.jpg

- This appears to be a OS specific problem.

- I am guessing (unfortunately you did not mention which OS you are using) that you have Windows 7.

- Here it can have 2 reasons:

1) Additional Software like Bitlocker or also some Antivirus Software keeps locking this file. 

Possible Solution:
* Rightclick the file and see if any context menu item comes up that allows you to unlock this file.
* Check your antivirus logs if this application was possibly run in a so called 'sandbox' mode and thus all files are being locked while held in this kind of quarantine. If so - set the program and the file-extensions to allowed / do not run in sandbox mode.

2) Windows and its User-Rights-Management system is locking the files. (either because you don't have the adminrights or just using a regular user profile - opposed to what most people believe the default so called 'admin' profile does not provide 'full' adminpower. You have to create it specifically)

Possible Solutions:
* rightclick the file - and choose 'share with'. (when selecting 'nobody' that would just allow the main admin again) try to share it with groups such as Homegroup or similar.
* try to move the file into another location that is 'not' part of the windows system directories. (i.e.. Into another drive / partition) The whole Win Directory is mostly locked and moving files into there, saving them there etc. can make these locked as well.

PS: the reason why second life does not find or show this file, has nothing to do with the viewer itself or its updates. It is because the file is marked as 'locked' by the system and thus not accessable from 'any program'.

Cheers, Code.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.