EXPERIENCED ARCHITECT/BUILDER LOOKING FOR NEW CLIENTS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello my name is kevin15 Goldshark, I have been here in SL doing the thing I love the most... Building. I went to college to become a computer engineer and wound up become a double major in Computer engineering and Architectural Drafting. I have design and Sims from scratch, residential and commercial properties from scratch, I have redesigned or rebuilt a copy of property upon request. I have done it all. I am now looking for new clients that can challenge my mind and push me to a new height in my SL building career. Even though I believe I am at the top of my game, there is always something new to build and your idea could be the next out standing K15 Creation **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kevin,

I am interested in finding an experience builder who can build me a high-end looking mesh Irish Pub. If you think you're up for the challenge or would like more information then please feel free to contact me or send me a note card in-world. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Trent.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.