Zatrulaz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4045 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I'm definetally Interested in a Western themed Sim, I've been working on some medieval products but I'd much prefer to do a Western Themed Sim, Can you IM Me/Skype Me (Haytchey) Or Email me (Henry@Meshcore.co.uk) Some more details and I can show you some of my work if need be too. have a great day, (If I'm not online I will be so just send me an offline message if needed)

Hello my name is kevin15 Goldshark, I have been here in SL doing the thing I love the most... Building. I went to college to become a computer engineer and wound up become a double major in Computer engineering and Architectural Drafting. I Have design and Sims from scratch, residential and commercial properties from scratch, I have redesigned or rebuilt a copy of property upon request. I have done it all. I am now looking for new clients that can challenge my mind and push me to a new height in my SL building career. Even though I believe I am at the top of my game, there is always something new to build and your idea could be the next out standing K15 Creation **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4045 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.