OMGOMG! One awesome place is hiring photographers

Tamara Artis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok so this studio i have grows fast and photographers I hired are burning out even faster! We have clients but we need more photographers. Atm I am editing a wedding of 10 pics (which I took out from Kitty who had too much), 6 singles for Helena and hopefully only 2 single for Lotus. I still wait for Aiyanna to contact me and see what kind of pics she wants but I hope mina can take her.

Soooooo, is there any good photographer here, to come and do some pics with us? I say good because there is no point in wasting time if all you'll do is show your online status on pager. Our clients are choosing photographers, if you think you have something to offer them I would be happy to see you as a part of PSP team. Application notecard is located in a little mailbox, when you enter the main building, look left, its 2 steps from there and says photographers! After filling it, just drag back to the maibox.

Now, the studio is located on 1/4 of a private sim, artistic enviroment. The sim itself is shaped like Australia, main gallery with single and couple photos along with the wedding gallery are floating on the water. Specially designed preview area is filled with little chill/cuddle zones and show off all our current photos. The whole parcel is set to be used for taking inworld photos. The ground area is open to public, and we have a little do-it-yourself photo studio which is also open for anyone interested in taking their own photos (its high in the air so people can take their pics in peace).

But be careful because its still work in progress so please take and wear your HELMET! 

Thanky you for reading;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.