Freebies versus Sales: 1 year report

Nefertiti Nefarious

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been tracking freebie versus purchased sales for a full year ... Feb 27 through Feb 26

Freebie only: 1646

At least one purchased item in the transaction: 4337

I'll have to see if I can figure out a way to detect the freebie+purchased group without reading any e-mails.

There were a few multi-freebie purchases, but it wasn't someone nabbing all my freebies. So far, all the ones I have checked have been multiple purchases (up to 5) of the same freebie.

I'm a little late in responding to this, catching  up on my forum posts, but if you are any good with data manipulation, I'm pretty sure you could do it in excel or even in SQL if you are capturing your sales in a database. I made my own reporting and I have a report that shows me all sales that were a direct result of someone coming in for a hunt. Basically, it shows me people who made purchases after or on the same day as they purchased the hunt item. it's amazing how those look! You see people come in for a hunt or get a freebie item and you think they are just gone. but you'd be surprised at how many come back. I check it all the time and it's why I keep doing freebies and hunts!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.