rouge lines in posts here

sleezyscoundrel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This is going to be a different type of problem, but it only happens when I post here at SL Help forum.

I'm hoping some can point me in the right direction to remedy it.

When I post here, a rouge line always appears at the bottom. I've tried editing and no matter how many times I delete it, it always seems to pop its existance back into the post. Can anyone advise me on how to lose it for future posting here?

<script id="overlay_tmpl" type="text/html">// <div id="<%= overlayId %>" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>"></div> // </script>

I did NOT type that.

UPDATE: I tried clearing the signature line (it was empty) and reset, but the problem persists. I understand thsi could be a machine problem, but it only occurres when I post here.

<script id="overlay_tmpl" type="text/html">// <div id="<%= overlayId %>" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>"></div> // </script>

1 answer to this question

Sleezy,

Go to your SL Answers account settings

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile

and clear the Signature Field completely even if it looks blank - Cursor into it and backspace to the beginning and then hold down the delete key to be sure it clears.

Then hit the Save Key.

Better yet, put in a nice Signature!

If that doesn't work,  Go to your SL Answers account settings and hit the Reset button. Then re-enter you data.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.