Is Second Life Cashier online?

Noemyl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm trying to buy Linden Dollars, b.ut i keep getting the same error. I already bought it with the same method, in the 6 of February. And now i can't anymore. This is the error i get (On my mail):

An attempt to purchase Linden Dollars for your account via the LindeX page on secondlife.com has failed.

Someone know the issue? Not sure that is Cashier or Paypal, since i get this in Account History.

02/24/2013 10:58:10 - Customer Payment Declined $0.00 $0.00

02/24/2013 18:57:50 - LindeX Currency Buy Failed

4 answers to this question

No, nothing changed. I bought something on 6 february, so i don't know why i can't now.

I tought that probably it was paypal, but if i go to the site and see my chronology, there's not even the Refused, Blocked.. or something like that. There's absolutely nothing. Like i never even tried to buy.

But the payment from 6 of february it's there.

So i tried to go in My Profile, remove Linden from My preapproved payments and add it again. Nothing. It say Approved, everything's fine.. and i keep getting this error.

Linden Research, Inc. 24 feb 2013 $9,37 USD Active

Never gave the money, never recevied the Linden.

OK - Take that information and open a support case with LL - They'll need to fix this for you.. Be sure to paste the whole PP transaction information in your message to them. Better yet, print to PDF the whole page and attached that to your case. That is what I did the last time I had a non-receipt of payment issue.

Now that $9.37 USD shows that you have a positive USD balance. You can buy lindenst against that balance.

I have just had a similar notification message sent to me, over a credit card payment. I suppose "declined" might mean it's the card company, rather than Linden Labs, but why isn't it working? I don't know if I have made an error in entering the numbers and other data, or if my bank doesn't like Linden Labs. This isn't a very useful message.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.