My items got marked as spam on marketplace, but they aren't, who do I talk to about it?

Blyss Marialla

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I breed and sell fennux, which are breedable pets if you dont know. Fennux dig up recipes that people want so they can put the pieces of the recipes together to get a mystery Fennux. I have been selling my recipes on the MP for quite a while now with no issues. Today I found out they got flagged and marked as spam, and some of them were said to be in the wrong cateogry. i had them in the breedable pets category because they go with breedable pets, and I didn't know where else to put them. If i was wrong, I will put them somewhere else. My problem is them saying I was spamming. Recipes come in 1A 1B 1C 1D and 2A 2B 2C and 2D. I have multiple of each but they are not copyable so I have to make a seperate listing for them each to have them on MP, it does take up some time but they sell better on MP. So yes, I do have lisings for multiple 1C recipes (for example) all named the same because they are the same recipe, but I put that only 1 item is available, for EVERY recipe. So if I have 5 1C recipes, I have 5 1C recipes listed because they are not copyable by me. I do have permissions to sell them, you can ask any Fennux person, thats what you do with them usually, expecially if you are a breeder. I am not the creator therefore I cannot copy them allowing me to make only one listing. If there is somone I can talk to about this to get it resolved that would be great, if not I am just going to have to find somewhere to sell my recipes elsewhere.

EDIT* this is what it said. Removed under ourMarketplace Listing Guidelinesfor Spam or Disallowed Listing Practices-Item Spam (multiple listings for the exact same item).

If it is infact because some of my keywords were spam, which i dont think because if i remember corectly I just put recipe, fennux, 1a, 1b etc, crafting and that was it, how do i fix it so  they can be listed again? or are they permanently removed so I have to reupload them all?

Blyss Marialla

.::PURE BLYSS::.

1 answer to this question

More than likely they were flagged for keyword spam. Go back and check all your listings and make sure you are only using keywords that are relevant to the product.

EDIT: Took the liberty to look at your listings and on one of your Meero nests you used the following keywords: "Female, Silver, Zari, Lazy, medium, clear, eyes, long, mane, bushy, tail, lm, bt, meeroo, nest, bengal"

Now you can imagine that someone looking for "female eyes" or "neko tail" would be very upset at you when your Meero nests is showing up on the results. Please go back and check that you are only using relevant keywords to avoid being flagged.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.