Rigged mesh issue(SOLVED)

Soren Landfall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So Me and some buddies have gotten together to make some outfits for SL using rigged mesh recently and I just finished rigging one outfit in particular that I'm very proud of.  The only issue is that when i wear the outfit, my eyes suddenly bug out of my skull!  I've tried deformer fixes and tried changing my mesh shape some, but to no avail.  Has anyone encountered this issue or have any knoweldge on how to fix this?

Actually, I did do that, and reuploaded a few times.  The only thing is, Eyes didn't show up in the upload at all.  Whenever I've accidently forgotten to check that, everything else is included from my mesh objects to the avatar I use for rigging.  Seeing that it didn't show up in the uplaod tells me that it's not the model itself.  

I've also noticed that removing the outfit fixes nothing, and that my head still suffers from the eye pop.  I'll experiment around adn see if I can figure it out.

2 possibilities jump to my mind:

1. Do you import with joint offsets ? Do NOT do this unless you really MUST use them, that is: When you have edited your rig.
  2. Take care that the eye bones are completely unweighted. Unless your character has its own eyes. In that case ensure that the eye bones are only weighted to the eye meshes (left eye-bone to left eye-mesh, right eye-bone  to right eye-mesh) And take care that no other weights influence the eyes.

Of course it could be something different. I am just guessing.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.