I'm Looking For A Decent Well Paid Job

BracyN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, my name is Bracyn, also known as Ty Couture. I am looking for a job that doesn't require me to reveal my body in any negative kind of way. I am dedicated and headstrong. I'm 6 Months old and I think I've learned more than enough that has to do with the basics of SL, so anybody that wants to reply with "keep exploring" and/or with a negative comment please keep it to yourself. I am well organized and I just want to keep a steady income to keep up with an apartment rent that I have been looking at. Anybody interested, please IM Bracyn Resident Inworld or send me a NC, as my IM's are sometimes capped. Or reply to this post.

Thank you. 

Hello Braycn. I'm not sure what amount qualifies as well paid. I am in need of a really good club manager. Experience less important than attitude and availability. It's not a strip club but a casual, fun place to hang out. Will also be opening a dinner theater upstairs. I need someone dedicated who can help spread the word and let people find out why we are different from any other club. Club name is Eclectricity. Go take a peak at it. Let me know if you are interested in club management. I will meet with you and discuss what I need and the pay.

I would love to take on that challenge. And thank you for the opportunity. Please IM me Inworld, send me a notecard, or TP me. I would be more than happy to talk things over with you in reference to the Club Management position.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.