Problems with applying texture to my head. (Bunny Puzzle Viss)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I never heard of "Bunny Puzzle Viss" until this moment, but upon Googling it, I see it appears to feature a scripted system for swapping visibility on various included mesh shapes and textures, to create different expressions and facial animations.  If the creator provided instructions for replacing the textures with your own, follow them.  If not, you'd probably have to dive in deep, to figure out how the thing was put together, in order to avoid breaking anything.  It might not be designed to accept arbitrary textures.

Also, as with any model, you'd need to know the UV layout in order to be sure your textures will fit.  DId the creator provide UV maps?

For specific questions about a particular product, you really should be talking to the creator of that product.  It's that person's job to provide you with customer service, after all, not ours.

That siad, if you're referring to the maps on this website (which I just found through Google, since you did not see fit to provide a link yourself), then the answer is yes, they are UV maps.  That would be why the link at the bottom of the page is entitled "Viss uv map released!" and why the name of each file has the word "uvmap" in it.

So they were the UV maps after all! I am so blind and I am so sorry for not being specific. The creator has some instructions on her/his site but theyre kinda simple. Is there a place I can learn more about all this? Its gonna take a while.

EDIT: ok so i joined the Bunny Puzzle group and they told me that the head basically has 3 heads for the blush and eyes effects, so I need to find the root head on the top. I'll getting help from this group then, thanks so much for the help Chosen Few and sorry for the hassle.

Edit: I did it! simply I just placed it on the ground, dragged and dropped the texture on the head and viola! done!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.