Over and over i get on my screen lines with Dominatech relay 2.1@getsitid. Help me

Evelien Topaz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Detach the Dominatech Relay if you're not using RLV. While attached, it will constantly try to request information from the RLV system using @Commands.

You can see a full list of your Worn items by typing 'worn' into the Search field of your Inventory.

If the Relay isn't attached but dropped, the messages will stop when you TP to a different sim. If this is the case you will need to find and Take the dropped Relay.

• Like 1

Hello,

The reason you are recieving that message is that you are either set to hardcore by your owner , and by not staying in rlv can cause some problems... There are 2 things ya can do, Ask your owner to set you free out of hardcore mode.... or even release you...... or if he has left you in that situation you can go to Market place and buy the hardcore script to remove yaself from implant....

Reset Hardcore Owner script enables escape from the clutches of an absent / absent-minded / absolute-refusal owner when in Hardcore mode of the Dominatech Implant...

It happened to me and was kinda scarey but you will be ok..:))

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.