Clothing Rack

iCayn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought a Clothing rack, but i cant get my fashion on it..

Also there was no notecard with the rack, with any instructions on how i can hang up my pants and shirt on the rack, so i can sell it..is there anyone who can explain how to put fashions on a clothing rack or mabey have a good link with the explanations?

Regards, ICayn

CMF Fashions

You need to create a prim or mesh that represents your clothing.  This can be a flat prim that has a picture of it on an alpha background, or a mesh model of it if you have enough prims to display one.   You can make the 'hanger' part of the picture or mesh, or buy seperate hangers that are available in the MP under Building Components, as either alpha textures or sculpts,  if hangers did not come with your rack.  There may be mesh now too, but I haven't looked lately. 

Once you have all the above you hang the hanger on your rack , if you are using a seperate one and then the clothes on the hanger, or, you can hang the clothes plus hanger on your rack if they are one item.  You do this by rezzing the prim and moving it so it appears to be hanging.  Once you have done that you can put a script in the hanging clothes for a vendor, or set the prim for sale in Edit and put the item or items in the edit contents.

hum it really depend the clothing rack system you bought.

i rem i bought long time ago a clothing rack vendor system, but ive never used it.

to apply my textures on every rack, i add to copy the uuid of my front clothe template and same for the one of the back (if i wanted to display front and back) somewhere in a nc and drag it in the rack contents. Same for every 3d items, i had to make a pic, cut out and upload and do same than for my layer templates.

Normally, you should have a nc with ur clothing rack system that explain it all. 

You still can use Amethist tip too but maybe it wont work for every clothing rack system, (at least not with the one i got), but the better thing to do, is : 1/ read carefully the nc that comes with your clothing rack system, 2/ ask the creator if you cant fig out how it works. 

good luck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.